Get in touch with us to learn more about our employment opportunities.
We are a large Christian based home care company seeking an experienced scheduler/case manager. We service the greater Milwaukee area to South Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha and all in between. We are looking to add a full time scheduler to our team that has experience scheduling, on call and case management.
The ideal candidate would be extremely dependable, able to multi-task, prioritize, always have professional communication skills and work in a team environment. Ideally this candidate would be familiar with Hometrak, authorizations and codes.
Our Case Managers/Schedulers have a group of clients they each are responsible for. Some job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily/weekly/monthly scheduling of caregivers and mailing out schedules
- Communicating appropriately with all caregivers, clients and client’s 3rd party case managers
- After hours On-Call duties (alternating weekends with the other schedulers)
- Constant communication of all issues and concerns to Human Resource Manager, Scheduling Supervisor and the Administrator
- Strategic thinking for filling last minute shifts
Typical hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm, with on call duties monthly.
Celestial Caregivers has been in business since 2005 and serves the community with honesty and compassion. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat applicants and employees equally regardless of such considerations as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, marital status, sexual orientation or any other reason prohibited by law.
Education RequirementsProfessional Certifications