- Solo owner-operators in cargo vans, 22 and 24-foot straight trucks, and tractor-trailers.
- Owner-operator teams in 22 and 24-foot straight trucks and tractor-trailers that would be responsible for transporting freight to all 48 states and Canada.
- Sales professionals
Jung Express owner-operator
The keys to success are simple:
- Dependable Equipment
- On Time performance
A contractor who follows these keys can become very successful with Jung Express. We have independent contractors who have been with the company since our founding in 1991. This shows an extremely positive sign of success.
Benefits for Independent Contractors:
- No forced dispatch
- Open door policy
- Fuel surcharge compensation
- Passenger policy with proper insurance coverage
- Contractors paid on bi-weekly basis
- Direct Deposit can be arranged for drivers based out of state
- 99% no-touch freight
- Minimal deadhead miles